Mashed Potato Omelette
- 4 Eggs (separated)
- ¼ cup Milk
- 1 tsp Butter
- ½ cup Mashed Potato
- ½ cup Grated Cheese
- 1 tbsp Salt
- ½ tbsp Pepper
- Take a bowl and whisk the white egg stiff and keep it aside.
- In another bowl blend the egg yolk well with mashed potato.
- Add milk and mix thoroughly to the blended egg yolk and mashed potato.
- Transfer the mixture into the bowl of egg whites and add salt and pepper for taste.
- Pour the butter in melted form into the egg mixture.
- Now put the egg mixture for cooking until it turns golden brown underneath.
- Sprinkle over with cheese, fold and serve immediately.