Tropical Milk Shake
- 2 Ripe Mangoes (chopped)
- 2 scoop Vanilla Ice-cream
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 2 cups chilled Milk
- 1 medium Pineapple (cubed and cooked lightly)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- Whipped Cream
- Blend together pineapple, pieces of mango, banana and sugar and beat them in a mixer or a juicer for a minute.
- Add a cup of milk and pulse again for 2 minutes.
- Now add the remaining milk and vanilla ice-cream and grind until smooth.
- You can substitute it with any seasonal fruit, but keep the balance of sweetness and sourness.
- Use at least one sweet fruit and two sour fruits. Too much of sourness might ruin the shake.
- Pour the shake in a tall glass and put a scoop of ice-cream in each glass. Top with whipped cream and serve.