- 250 gms Besan
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1/2 tsp Chilli Powder
- Chopped vegetable(as per choice)
- Oil for deep frying
- Water as per requiremnt
- Salt as per taste
- Mix together the besan, turmeric, baking powder, chilli powder and coriander in a bowl.
- Add sufficient water and mix to make thick batter.
- Dip chopped vegetable pieces into the batter and add salt to it.
- Heat oil in a kadhai.
- Deep fry the pakoras in oil until golden brown.
- Drain pakoras on an absorbent paper to remove excess oil.
- Serve immediately.