Feta and Tomato Slices
- 1 loaf of Bread
- 6 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tomatoes
- Dried Oregano (to taste)
- Pepper (ground, to taste)
- 250 g (0.5 lbs) Feta Cheese
- Salt (to taste)
- Take the bread loaf and cut 5 slices from it.
- Brush the slices with olive oil lightly.
- Place the feta cheese in a mixing bowl and crumble it.
- Add olive oil, oregano, pepper and salt. Combine the ingredients well.
- Chop the tomatoes to small cubes.
- Add the cubed tomatoes to the feta cheese mixture. Mix softly.
- Spoon out enough feta cheese mixture on each bread slice.
- Serve cold.