Burnt Garlic And Mint Chutney
- 8-10 cloves of Garlic
- 2 cups Fresh Mint Leaves (torn)
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Black Salt (Kala Namak)
- 1 inch piece Ginger (roughly chopped)
- 2 Green chillies (roughly chopped)
- 1 1/2 cups Yogurt (whisked)
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Salt to taste
- Take a pan and heat oil in it. Add garlic and sauté till light brown.
- Add black salt to the garlic and stir fry till the garlic is completely brown.
- In a mixer, take fresh mint leaves, ginger, green chilies and the sautéed garlic. Add 2 tbsp water and salt to it and grind into a smooth paste.
- Pour yogurt into the mixture and blend again.
- Now add some freshly squeezed lemon juice and salt to the paste.
- Sieve this mixture through a muslin cloth to get smooth paste.
- Serve chilled.