- 1/4 cup Almonds (blanched and roughly chopped)
- 4 cups Milk
- 3-4 tbsp Honey
- A pinch oF Green Cardamom Powder
- A pinch oF Nutmeg Powder
- 1-2 leaves oF Silver Varq
- Take a thick bottomed vessel and boil the milk in it.
- Lower the flame and add chopped almonds. Allow it to simmer for fifteen minutes.
- Now add green cardamom powder and nutmeg powder to the milk and bring it to boil again.
- Put off the flame and add honey to the milk.
- Pour out in earthen cups and garnish with silver varq.
- Serve hot.