Sweet Potato Latkes
- 450 gms Sweet Potatoes (peeled and grated)
- 1/3 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Scallions (Finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- Combine grated potatoes, flour, scallions, eggs, pepper and salt in a bowl. Mix well.
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan over high heat.
- Drop 1/8 cup of the above mixture per latke into oil.
- With the help of a slotted spatula, flatten the latkes to 3-inch diameter.
- Reduce the flame to moderate and cook till golden brown.
- Drain the latkes on a paper towel.