Ragi And Potato Soup
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 cup Ragi Flour
- 1 cup Vegetable Stock
- 2 Boiled Potatoes
- 2 tbsp Green Peas (boiled)
- 1 tsp Coriander Leaves
- ½ tsp Pepper
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Green Chilies (finely cut)
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- Heat up butter in a pan and stir Ragi flour with it.
- Add vegetable stocks into the butter and Ragi mixture.
- Grate potatoes and add the grated potatoes, green chilies, pepper, salt and mashed green peas into the pan and mix it properly.
- Get the mixture to boil and then simmer it for 10 min.
- Garnish it with lemon juice and coriander.