Black Grape Sherbet
- 4 cups Black Grape Juice
- 1 tsp Fennel Seeds (saunf)
- 1/2 tsp Carom Seeds (ajwain)
- 3/4 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 3 tsp Black Salt (kala namak)
- 1 1/2 tbsp Tamarind Pulp
- Crushed Ice as required
- Black Grapes for garnish
- Green Grapes for garnish
- In a pan, dry roast cumin seeds, carom seeds and fennel seeds till light brown.
- Shift the spices to a grinder, add black salt and grind it to a fine powder.
- In a jug, pour out the grape juice and add the ground spices, tamarind pulp and crushed ice and mix well.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with black and green grapes.
- Serve chilled.