- 1/2 tbsp Garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup green Onion (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 9 medium Potatoes (cooked and mashed)
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Mix potatoes, milk, butter, garlic, onion, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, salt and pepper together.
- Put the mixture in a 2-quart casserole.
- Sprinkle top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until it is brown.