|Calories Per Serving:
- 6 oz Tuna (drained)
- 2 cups Crushed Potato Chips
- 15 oz Sweet Peas (drained)
- 6 slices American Cheese
- 11 oz Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Preheat the oven to 350 F, and lightly grease a 1 ½ quart casserole dish.
- Spread 1 cup of crushed potato chips on the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Layer on top 1 can tuna, half of the peas and half of the mushroom soup. Place few slices of cheese on top. Repeat the layer of tuna, peas and soup, and finish with the layer of chips and top it with cheese slices.
- Bake it in a preheated oven for 20-25 minutes.