Tomato Celery Salsa
|Calories Per Serving:
- 3 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 clove Garlic (diced)
- 1 medium Tomato (diced)
- 1 stalk Celery (diced)
- 1 small Onion (diced)
- ¾ cup Tomato Juice
- 1 tsp All-Purpose Flour (or as needed)
- Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper (ground, to taste)
- Hot Pepper Sauce (to taste)
- Place a saucepan over medium heat and heat vegetable oil.
- Add garlic, tomato, celery and onion. Stir and cook for 3 minutes till well heated.
- Pour tomato juice and boil the mixture on high heat.
- Reduce the heat to medium and cook for 5 minutes till the onions and celery turn tender.
- Add flour and stir well to thicken the mixture. Cook till the desired consistency is reached.
- Add salt, black pepper and hot pepper sauce to taste.
- Serve hot with warm tortilla chips.