Raw Veggie Picnic Salad
|Calories Per Serving:
- 6 slices Bacon
- 4 cups Broccoli Florets
- 1 cup Celery (chopped)
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen Green Peas (thawed)
- 1 cup sweetened dried Cranberries
- ½ cup Green Onions (chopped)
- 1 cup seedless Green Grapes
- 1 cup seedless Red Grapes
- ½ cup Almonds (slivered)
- 1/4 cup White Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- ¼ cup White Wine Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Onion (grated)
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- 1½ cups Mayonnaise
- Place a skillet over medium-high heat and add bacon. Cook the bacon till it is evenly browned.
- Drain the bacon and crumble it. Set aside.
- Take a large bowl and combine together bacon, broccoli, celery, green peas, cranberries, green onions, green grapes, red grapes and almonds. Toss all the ingredients well.
- Whisk white sugar, salt, white wine vinegar, onion, parmesan cheese and mayonnaise in a separate bowl.
- Pour the cheese dressing over the celery salad. Toss the coat well.