- 3 Onions (sliced)
- 100 g Coriander leaves (made into a paste)
- 10 small Potatoes (boiled and peeled)
- 1/2 tsp Coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 4 cloves of Garlic
- Oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- 1 Bay leaf
- 2 red Chillies
- Heat oil in kadhai and fry the peeled potatoes till they are golden brown
- Next, remove the potatoes.
- Now, in hot oil add red chilies and bay leaf.
- Add sliced onions and garlic paste.
- Next add, coriander and turmeric powder.
- Now, add potatoes and paste of coriander leaves
- Stir well
- Cook covered, stirring occasionally till the potatoes are done.