Rosemary Pork Chops
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1/2 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Water
- 3 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp dried Rosemary (crushed)
- 6 oz boneless Pork Loin Chops
- Put the soy sauce, water, brown sugar and rosemary in a large resaleable bag and shake well to mix.
- Now, put the pork chops in the bag and turn the bag to coat.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Drain the chops and discard the marinade.
- Grease a baking dish and place the pork chops in it.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes until the juice runs clear.