Chickpea And Spinach Curry
- 2 Tomatoes (pureed)
- 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 cup Cooked Chickpeas
- 3 Green Chilies (chopped)
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tbsp Pepper Powder
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 cup Spinach (chopped)
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- Salt to taste
- Take a kadai and pour oil into it. Add finely chopped onions.
- Put ginger garlic paste and fry for a few minutes.
- Add green chilies, tomatoes, garam masala, salt and pepper. Add some water and let it cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add spinach leaves to it after cooking for 3 minutes and leave it again for 2 minutes.
- Add cooked chickpeas and some water and let it cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with rice or chapati.