Singhare Ki Puri
- 1 cup Singhara flour
- 1/4 cup Spinach (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Potatoes (boiled and mashed)
- 2 Green Chillies (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 2 tsp Ajwain
- 1/4 cup Coriander Leaves
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Combine all dry ingredients in the flour properly.
- Add water occasionally and knead well until a dough is obtained.
- Make small balls out of the dough anf flatten them by pressing in between palms.
- Make it a shape of puri.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Fry the puri in oil till dark brown.
- Repeat the procedure with the rest of the mixture.
- Serve the puris with curd and pickle.