Vanilla Pickwick Smoothies
- 250 ml chilled Milk
- 3 Pickwick Biscuits
- 1-2 drops of Vanilla Essence
- 1 scoop Vanilla Ice-Cream
- ¼ tsp Cardamom Powder
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Crush biscuits coarsely and place them in an electric mixer and add sugar to it.
- Add 50 ml milk and run the mixer till it gets smooth.
- Add ice cream, cardamom, essence and run the mixer again.
- Add remaining milk and put on the mixer again until very frothy.
- Pour it in individual glasses by frizzing it as much as possible.
- Sprinkle some praline over each glass before serving. Sprinkle it gently so that it keeps floating.