- 100 g Green Sprouts
- 1 Onion
- 1 Tomato
- 250 g Cabbage Leaves (Shredded)
- 2 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 2 tsp Dhania Jeera Powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 cup Coriander Leaves
- Oil for cooking
- Take a pan and heat oil in it by adding chopped onions.
- Add tomato puree once the onions turn brown.
- Add all the spices and salt and stir and mix properly till the bubbles are formed.
- Add shredded cabbage, sprouts and coriander leaves and mix it well. Cover with a lid and leave it for cooking till it gets tender, add water if required.
- Enjoy having it with chapattis.