Breaded Pork Chops
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 cup seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 4 bone-in Pork Loin Chops (1/2-inch thick)
- 8 oz spreadable Chive and Onion Cream Cheese
- 3 tbsp Chicken Broth
- 2 tbsp Milk
- Beat the egg in a bowl.
- In another bowl take the bread crumbs.
- Dip the chops into the egg and coat with the crumbs.
- Coat a baking pan with butter and place the pork chops in it.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Mix the cream cheese, broth and milk in a sauce pan.
- Cook in medium flame for 5 minutes, with occasional stirring, until smooth and well blended.
- Serve along with the pork chops.