Lemon Pepper Pork Chops
|Calories Per Serving:
- 4 Pork Chops
- 1 tbsp Lemon Pepper
- 8 tbsp Butter
- 8 tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Coat both the sides with lemon pepper.
- Take a tin foil and cut it into 4 pieces so that each foil can be used to wrap and seal each chop comfortably.
- In the middle of each foil put 1 tablespoon of butter and 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Now put the chops on top of the butter and oil.
- Top each chop with another tablespoon of butter and olive oil.
- Again top each chop with 1 teaspoon with Worcestershire sauce.
- Wrap the foil tightly and bake in the middle rack of a preheated oven at 200 degrees C for 35 minutes.