Pork Chops With Blue Cheese Gravy
|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 4 thick cut Pork Chops
- 1/2 tsp black pepper (ground)
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 cup Whipping Cream
- 2 oz Blue Cheese (crumbled)
- In a large skillet melt the butter.
- Sprinkle garlic powder and black pepper on the pork chops.
- Fry the chops for 25 minutes until the juices run clear.
- Remove the chops and in the same skillet stir in the whipping cream.
- Add the blue cheese and stir.
- Cook for 5 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Pour the sauce over the pork chops and serve.