Pasta with Peas and Sausage
- 1 pound Rigatoni Pasta
- 1 clove Garlic (Minced)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 12 oz Frozen Green Peas
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 ½ cups Heavy Cream
- 1 pound Sweet Italian Sausage (Casing removed)
- Boil lightly salted water in a large pot. Add pasta and cook for 8-10 min.
- Take a skillet and pour oil in it; sauté garlic over medium heat and bring the sausage to brown. Once the sausage is brown, add frozen peas and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add butter and cream to the skillet and bring to slight boil.
- Cook for 5 minutes, toss with cooked pasta and top with parmesan cheese.