|Calories Per Serving:
- 1/2 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Egg
- 2 large Ripe Tomatoes (sliced)
- 8 oz Feta Cheese
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Freshly ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp finely chopped Fresh Oregano
- 1 Lemon (cut into wedges)
- Slice feta cheese into 2x3/8 inch squares, which would be of about 8 slices. Take a small bowl and whisk the egg along with the oregano. Now, dip each slice of feta in egg, shake off the excess, and coat in flour.
- Next, heat olive oil in a frying pan or skillet over medium heat. Quickly cook cheese in olive oil until golden, turning once. Drain excess oil in a paper towel.
- Arrange feta on a plate with thick tomato slices, season with black pepper, and garnish with lemon wedges.