Boondi Aur Makai Ki Bhel
- 2 cups Spicy Boondi
- 2 cups Corn kernels (boiled)
- 1 large Cucumber (seeded and chopped)
- 1 large Tomato (seeded and chopped)
- 1 large Onion (chopped)
- 1Green Chilli (chopped)
- 4 tbsp Fresh Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Roasted Peanuts (peeled)
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Chaat Masala to taste
- 1/4 cup Sweet Tamarind Chutney
- Take a big clean bowl and toss in the onion, cucumber, tomato, and green chilli together.
- Add boondi, corn, roasted peanuts, coriander leaves, lemon juice, chaat masala and tamarind chutney.
- Mix well and serve.