- 1 kg Eggplants 9 (round)
- 1/4 kg Onions (chopped)
- 1/2 kg Tomatoes or, (2 tins of canned tomatoes)
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- Olive Oil
- Fry the onions in a frying pan.
- Peel the tomatoes chop and mash them.
- Crush the garlic cloves in a mortar or with a fork.
- Now blend the tomato paste with garlic.
- Wash the brinjals and cut them in horizontal slices.
- Grease a notstick pan with butter and place the eggplant slices.
- Cook the tomato paste with onions for some time. Pour this mixture on top of the eggplant slices.
- Preheat the oven at 200 degrees C and bake it for 45 minutes.