- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 cup Milk
- 2/3 cup Butter
- 2 cups Flour
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 Eggs (separated)
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 cups Blueberries
- Mix flour, sugar and butter together.
- Keep aside 3/4 cup for topping.
- To the remaining mixture add salt, baking powder, vanilla, milk and egg yolks.
- Blend well.
- Beat the egg white well until it is firm, fold it into the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a baking tin.
- Sprinkle the blueberries. Top it with the reserved mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes until the cake is done.