Tomato Filled With Spinach
- 4 Tomatoes
- 1/4 Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 bunch fresh Spinach (chopped)
- 3 slices Bacon
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- Salt to taste
- Cut the top of the tomato and scoop out the inside of it.
- Sprinkle the inside with salt and keep it inverted on a paper towel.
- Fry bacon until crispy. Crumble it.
- In 2 tbsp bacon fat, cook the onions for 5 minutes.
- Add spinach and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Meanwhile heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the cream and bacon to the spinach.
- Fill in the tomatoes with the spinach mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Top with cheese and bake for 5 minute more.