Celery Wine Baked Chicken
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 tbsp Butter
- ¼ cup fresh Mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed Cream of Celery Soup
- ¼ cup Celery (finely chopped)
- ½ cup Sour Cream
- ¼ cup Green Bell Pepper (chopped)
- ¼ cup Dry White Wine
- 4 skinless, boneless Chicken Breast Halves
- 1 pinch Paprika
- 1 pinch Garlic Powder
- 1 pinch Black Pepper (ground)
- 2 tsp Butter (divided)
- Preheat oven to 325 °F (165 °C).
- Place a small skillet over medium heat and melt 1 tbsp of butter.
- Add mushrooms and cook till they turn soft.
- Take a large bowl and combine together mushrooms, cream of celery soup, celery, sour cream, green bell pepper and dry white wine. Mix well.
- Transfer the contents into a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Place the chicken breasts on the top.
- Sprinkle paprika, garlic powder and black pepper on top.
- Brush each chicken breast with ½ tsp of butter.
- Cover the dish and bake for 1 hour till the chicken is no longer and the juices run clear.