- 6 oz fillets Halibut
- 1/2 lb salad Shrimp (cooked)
- 1 oz cream Cheese (softened)
- Black Pepper (grounded)
- 1/2 tsp Basil (dried)
- 1 lemon
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F or 165 degrees C.
- Take a bowl and mix together cream cheese and shrimp. Add pepper , basil and salt to taste.
- Cut on one side of the fillets making a pocket, making sure you do not cut on three sides.
- Divide the cream cheese mixture into 6 parts and stuff each fillet. Keep them on the foil in a pan.
- Squeeze lemon juice over fish.
- Bake it for 20 minutes or till the fish is thoroughly done.
- Serve it with fresh steamed broccoli.