Pork Tenderloin With Stuffing
- 4 Celery Ribs (chopped)
- 1 small Onion (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 6 cups day-old Bread (cubed)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1 pound Pork Tenderloins (2 nos)
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Melt the butter in a skillet and sauté the celery and onion until tender.
- Mix the bread cubes, celery mixture, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- At the center of each tenderloin cut a lengthwise slit within half inch from the bottom.
- Open the tenderloin and cover with a plastic wrap. Flatten to half inch thickness.
- Heat oil in a skillet and cook the pork till brown on both sides.
- Stuff the pork with the bread stuffing and top it with the second tenderloin and tie them with a string.
- Bake in a shallow roasting pan at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
- Cool for 5 minutes and then slice.