- 6 Urad Papad
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 250 g Mix Vegetable (Carrot, Capsicum, Cabbage)
- 1 cup Coriander Leaves
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- Salt and Pepper
- Oil for cooking
- Take a pan and heat oil in it. Add shredded vegetables into the oil.
- Add salt, coriander leaves and other spices. When cooked shift it to a bowl and let it cool.
- Cut the papad in half pieces and dab little water with your finger over the border.
- Stuff in the filling inside the papad and seal it like a samosa.
- Deep fry it and enjoy with chutney or sauce.