Black Bean Sweet Potato Chili
- 1/2 cup Onion (diced)
- 1 Sweet Potato (peeled & diced small)
- 3 Tomatoes (peeled & diced)
- 8 cups Vegetable Broth
- 2 cups Black Beans (pre-cooked)
- 2 Avocados (peeled & diced)
- 1 cup Corn (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tbsp Miso (any color)
- 1 tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 tbsp Cumin Powder
- 1 cup Cilantro Leaf (finely chopped)
- Cayenne Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Put everything except avocados, cilantro and the last three ingredients in a stock pot and bring to boil.
- After that simmer it and heat it in low flame for 30 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
- Serve with avocados and cilantro leaves. Add more pepper and salt if necessary.