- 1 Garlic clove (halved)
- 3 tbsp Extra virgin Olive Oil
- 1 can White Cannellini Beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (roasted and cut into strips)
- 4 slices Bread (cubed)
- 2 medium Ripe Tomatoes (diced)
- 1/4 fresh Basil (chopped)
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 4 1/2 tsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 3 tbsp Vegetable Broth
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Toast the bread slices well.
- Rub the toasted bread with garlic cloves.
- Prepare the dressing with mustard, broth, vinegar and olive oil. Add salt and pepper as desired.
- Add the bread cubes into serving bowl. Then add tomatoes, beans, roasted pepper, and basil.
- Pour dressing over salad well.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes before serving.