Cardamom Pear Sorbet
- 2 (11½-oz) cans Pear Nectar (2¾ cups total)
- 6 tbsp Sugar (superfine granulated)
- 1/8 tsp Cardamom (ground)
- 2 tsp fresh Lemon Juice
- Combine ½ cup pear nectar, sugar and cardamom in a small saucepan.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer, stirring well to dissolve the sugar.
- Place the remaining 2¼ cups of pear nectar in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour the cooked pear nectar in the bowl and stir well.
- Add lemon juice and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker. Follow the instructions and freeze.
- While serving, place some fresh diced pears in a bowl and scoop out the sorbet over the fruit.
- Drizzle some lemon juice and serve immediately.