- 6 tbsp Drinking Chocolate
- 2 cups Milk
- 2 slices Bread (buttered and cubed)
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 3 drops Vanilla Essence
- Grease a baking dish.
- Pour some drinking chocolate into the dish.
- Arrange a layer of bread cubes over that.
- Pour the chocolate over the top.
- Make such layers until the whole of chocolate and bread cubes are emptied.
- Beat eggs and sugar until it is light colored.
- Add milk and vanilla essence to it and stir well.
- Pour this over the layers of bread cubes.
- Bake it for 8 minutes until it changes its color to brown in a microwave.