Plum and Shortbread Swirls
|Calories Per Serving:
- 18 Plums (halved and pitted)
- ¾ cup Orange Juice
- 2 tbsp Sugar (granulated)
- 1½ cups Shortbread Cookies (broken)
- 1/3 cup Orange Liqueur
- 1 cup Whipping Cream
- 1 cup Mascarpone/ Triple-Cream Cheese
- ½ cup Plain Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Orange Rind (grated)
- Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
- Take a small baking dish and arrange the plums with their cut side up.
- Pour orange juice over the plums and sprinkle sugar.
- Bake the plums for 25 minutes till they turn soft and juicy.
- Remove and cool the plums.
- Slice the plums into halves and keep aside in their juices.
- Take a medium mixing bowl and combine together shortbread cookies with orange liqueur. Mix well.
- Whisk the whipping cream till soft peaks are formed.
- Take a small bowl and mix together mascarpone, yoghurt, maple syrup and orange rind.
- Add the yoghurt mixture into the whipped cream.
- Layer shortbread cookies into 6 tall glasses equally.
- Add plums and reserved juices.
- Top the dessert with a dollop of whipped cream and mascarpone mixture.