Herb, Garlic And Bacon Pork Loin
|Calories Per Serving:
- 5 pound Pork Loin Roast
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 pound sliced Bacon
- 3 cups Chicken Stock
- 1 tbsp dried Rosemary
- 1 tbsp dried Thyme
- 6 fresh Basil Leaves
- 6 fresh Sage Leaves
- 4 cloves Garlic (chopped)
- 8 fresh Pearl Onions (peeled)
- Place the pork loin in a roasting pan and drizzle olive oil over it. Rub the roast thoroughly.
- Top the roast with slices of bacon.
- In a bowl mix the chicken stock, rosemary, thyme, basil, sage and garlic.
- Pour this mixture over the pork loin and place the onions around the sides.
- Cover with an aluminum foil and then bake in a preheated oven for 1 hour. Then remove the foil and then bake for another 30 minutes until the bacon is browned.