Spicy Chewy Noodle
- 14 oz or 1 pack chewy noodle (jjolmyon)
- 1 Egg (hard boiled)
- 1/4 Cucumber (thin julienne)
- For sauce:
- 2 tbsp Korean chili paste (go choo jang)
- 1 1/2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Garlic (minced)
- 1/2 tsp Sesame seeds
- 1/4 tsp Sesame oil
- Pepper (a pinch)
- Take a big vessel or a pot and boil 6 cups of water.
- Cook noodles for 5 minutes or the instructions on the package.
- Rinse the noodles under cold water several times and drain well.
- Cut an egg in half pieces.
- Mix all the ingredients for sauce and keep it aside.
- Take a bowl, add half of the noodles and pour some sauce over it and place cucumber and egg on the top.