Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3/4 cup Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 cup Refined Flour (maida)
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 60 grams Butter (softened)
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/2 tsp Soda Bicarbonate
- 15 tsp Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Walnut Kernels (coarsely chopped)
- 1/2 cup Buttermilk
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- In a bowl, sieve together baking soda, salt and cocoa powder. Add butter to this mixture and mix well.
- Add sugar, vanilla essence, walnuts, and half cup of chocolate chips to the mixture and mix.
- Now add buttermilk to it and make a thick batter.
- Take a greased baking tray and add spoonful of batter into the dish. Top it up with chocolate chips.
- Put it in the preheat oven and bake for twenty minutes. Wait till done.
- Store in airtight jar.