Bacon and Cabbage
- 1 green Cabbage (coarsely chopped)
- 6 fatty Bacon (slices, diced)
- 1lb. Polish Sausage (cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1 Leek (chopped)
- 2 cloves Garlic (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Cook bacon in a large skillet or a pan until it is crisp.
- Crush bacon, and set aside.
- Mix onions, leek, garlic, pepper. Cabbage, and salt, cover with alis and cook for 10 minutes. Stir it occasionally.
- Add sausage, cover and cook for 5 minute or until the sausage is done.
- Sprinkle it with bacon and serve hot.