Spicy Honey Mustard Pork Roast
|Calories Per Serving:
- 3 pounds Pork Roast
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried Thyme (crushed)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Make half inch slits in the pork roast and then place it in the baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix the honey, mustard, pepper, thyme and salt. Blend well.
- Rub this mixture over the slits especially into the slits.
- Bake the roast in a preheated oven at 150 degrees C for 1 hour.
- Remove it from the oven and brush the remaining honey sauce.
- Bake again for 1 hour.
- Cool for 15 minutes before slicing.