Cheese Chicken Kebab
- 1 Egg
- 2 inch cubes of Boneless Chicken Breast (100 grams each)
- ½ tsp Green Cardamom Powder
- ½ tbsp Caraway Seeds
- 1 tbsp Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Green Chili Paste
- ¼ cup Roasted Chana Dal Powder
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp Ginger Paste
- 1 tbsp Fresh Coriander Leaves
- 1 ½ cups Thick Yogurt
- ¼ cup Cream
- 1 cup Processed Cheese (Grated)
- 7-8 Peppercoms (Crushed)
- Salt to taste
- Oil to shallow fry
- Take a bowl and break egg into it. Add caraway seeds, green cardamom powder, green chili paste, ginger-garlic paste, coriander leaves, roasted chana dal powder, turmeric powder, cream and yogurt and mix it well.
- Add in salt, cheese and crushed Peppercoms and mix well.
- Now add the chicken cubes. Set aside the bowl to marinate for half an hour.
- String the chicken cubes on skewers.
- Take a non-sticky grill pan and heat it up. Put some oil and place the skewers on the pan.
- Shallow fry the chicken by turning it from time to time till the kebabs turn golden.