Real Chocolate Milk
- 4 cups of Milk
- 200 g Cooking Chocolate (Chopped)
- 1 cup Whipped Cream (Sweetened)
- Sugar to taste
- Take a bowl and place the chopped chocolate in it and place the bowl in a double boiler and heat.
- Stir till the chocolate melts. Remove it from the heater and let it cool till it reaches the room temperature.
- Heat up the milk and add sugar if desired. Remove it from heat and whisk in the melted chocolate.
- Pour it into four mugs and top it with sweetened whipped cream.