- 250 g Corn Kernels
- 5-6 tbsp Gram Flour (besan)
- 2 tsp Green Chilli Paste
- 1 1/2 tsp Ginger Paste
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 2 tbsp Fresh Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 1 tsp Chaat Masala
- Salt to taste
- Oil to deep fry
- In a mixer, roughly grind the corn kernels and transfer it to a big bowl.
- Now add, gram flour, ginger paste, green chilli paste, coriander powder, chaat masala, salt and coriander leaves and little water to the corn kernels and mix well.
- In a wok (kadhai), heat oil and drop spoonful of corn mixture and fry till golden brown.
- Remove from oil, drain the excess oil and serve.