- 5 Singharas (boiled, peeled and chopped)
- 1 Potato (boiled, peeled and chopped)
- 1 Sweet Potato (boiled, peeled and chopped)
- 1 tbsp Peanuts (whole roasted)
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves (finely chopped)
- 1 Green Chili (finely chopped)
- tsp Cumin Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds whole
- 1 Cucumber (chopped)
- 1 cup Thick Curd
- Sugar to taste
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Oil
- Beat the yogurt in a deep bowl.
- Add sugar, chopped chillis, cumin powder and salt. Mix well.
- Add all vegetables and peanuts. Mix well.
- Chill the mixture well.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a crucible.
- Add cumin seeds and saute.
- Pour over the raita.
- Garnish the raita with chopped coriander leaves and serve.