Makhane Ka Raita
- 50 g Puffed Lotus Seeds (makhane)
- 3 cups Yogurt
- 2 cups Milk
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Sunflower Seeds (Chironji)
- 1/2 cup Fresh Cream
- 3 tbsp Ghee
- 1 tbsp Raisins
- Salt to taste
- Discard the hard black flakes from makhane and boil it in milk till tender. Strain and seep aside.
- In a wok (kadhai), fry the raisins and sunflower seeds. Drain and keep aside.
- Beat together yogurt and fresh cream. Sieve it through a muslin cloth.
- In a bowl, mix together yogurt and fresh cream and sieve it through a muslin cloth.
- Add boiled makhane and fried raisins and sunflower seed to it and mix well.
- Serve chilled