Brown Sugar Glazed Pork Chops
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1/2 cup Celery (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Onion (chopped)
- 1/2 tbsp Butter
- 15 slices day-old Bread (torn into small pieces)
- 1/2 tbsp Greek-style Seasoning
- 14 oz Chicken Broth
- 6 Pork Chops
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Butter
- Melt half a tablespoon of butter in a skillet and sauté the onion and celery until translucent.
- In a bowl, take the bread pieces, Greek seasoning and chicken broth. To it add the onion and celery mixture and evenly coat the bread without making it too soggy.
- Grease a baking dish with butter and spread the bread stuffing in the bottom.
- Place the pork chops on the top and sprinkle with additional Greek seasoning.
- In a bowl, mix the brown sugar and the remaining butter.
- Drizzle this mixture on the pork chops and the bread stuffing.
- Bake the chops in a preheated oven at 175 degrees C for 30 minutes.
- Serve each chop with a generous amount of stuffing.