Pineapple Casserole Dessert
- 1 can Pineapple Tidbits (drained, and reserve 3 tbsp Pineapple Juice)
- 3 tbsp Flour
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese (grated)
- 1 to 1 1/2 Cups Ritz Cracker (crumbled)
- 1/4 cup Butter or Margarine (melted)
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Take a greased casserole dish and place the pineapple and the reserved juice evenly at the bottom.
- Combine together flour and sugar. Sprinkle over the pineapple chunks.
- Top with grated cheese, followed by cracker crumbs.
- Drizzle butter/margarine on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes.