|Calories Per Serving:
- ½ cup Vegetable Oil
- 1½ cups White Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- ½ cup unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1½ tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 cups Zucchini (shredded)
- ½ cup Walnuts (chopped)
- For Frosting:
- 6 tbsp unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- ¼ cup Margarine
- 2 cups Confectioners' Sugar
- ¼ cup Milk
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
- Grease and flour a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Take a large mixing bowl and combine together vegetable oil, white sugar and vanilla extract. Stir well until blended.
- Mix together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt in another bowl.
- Combine the flour mixture into the sugar mixture.
- Add zucchini and walnuts. Mix well.
- Spread the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes till the brownies spring back when touched gently.
- For the frosting, melt together cocoa powder and margarine in a small saucepan. Remove and set aside to cool.
- Take a medium bowl and mix together confectioners' sugar, milk and vanilla.
- Add in the cocoa mixture. Mix well.
- Spread the frosting over the cooled brownies.
- Cut into squares and serve.